[Verse 1:]
Never feared for anything
Never chained but never free
A light that healed the broken heart
With all that it could
Lived a life so endlessly
Saw beyond what others see
I tried to heal your broken heart
With all that I could
[Pre-Chorus:]
Will you stay?
Will you stay away forever?
[Chorus:]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
[Verse 2:]
Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing old
It seems we're so invincible
The truth is so cold
A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid at rest
Now and then I try to find
A place in my mind
[Pre-Chorus:]
Where you can stay
You can stay awake forever
[Chorus:]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
[Bridge:]
Sleep tight I'm not afraid (not afraid)
The ones that we love are here with me
Lay away a place for me (place for me)
'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way
To live eternally
[Chorus:]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away
[Outro:]
I love you, you were ready, the pain is strong and urges rise
But I'll see you when He let's me
Your pain is gone, your hands untied
So far away
And I need you to know
So far away
And I need you to, need you to know
Source: Google Search Result
Never feared for anything
Never chained but never free
A light that healed the broken heart
With all that it could
Lived a life so endlessly
Saw beyond what others see
I tried to heal your broken heart
With all that I could
[Pre-Chorus:]
Will you stay?
Will you stay away forever?
[Chorus:]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
[Verse 2:]
Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing old
It seems we're so invincible
The truth is so cold
A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid at rest
Now and then I try to find
A place in my mind
[Pre-Chorus:]
Where you can stay
You can stay awake forever
[Chorus:]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
[Bridge:]
Sleep tight I'm not afraid (not afraid)
The ones that we love are here with me
Lay away a place for me (place for me)
'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way
To live eternally
[Chorus:]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away
[Outro:]
I love you, you were ready, the pain is strong and urges rise
But I'll see you when He let's me
Your pain is gone, your hands untied
So far away
And I need you to know
So far away
And I need you to, need you to know
Keyword:
Lirik A7x So Far Away. A7x So Far Away Lyrics. A7x Lyrics So Far Away. Lirik Lagu So Far Away A7x. Lirik So Far Away A7x.
Lirik A7x So Far Away. A7x So Far Away Lyrics. A7x Lyrics So Far Away. Lirik Lagu So Far Away A7x. Lirik So Far Away A7x.
Source: Google Search Result
