[Intro:]
Ahh..ahh..ahh
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Verse 1:]
I wanna lock you up in my closet
When no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket
Because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner
And kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever
I'll say it loud
[Pre-Chorus:]
Now you're in, and you can't get out
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Verse 2:]
I can make you feel all better
Just take it in
And I can show you all the places
You've never been
And I can make you say everything
That you've never said
And I will let you do anything
Again and again
[Pre-Chorus:]
Now you're in, and you can't get out
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Bridge:]
Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me, love me
Don't ever go, oh, oh
Oh, yeah, yeah
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good
Source: Google Search Result
Ahh..ahh..ahh
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Verse 1:]
I wanna lock you up in my closet
When no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket
Because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner
And kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever
I'll say it loud
[Pre-Chorus:]
Now you're in, and you can't get out
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Verse 2:]
I can make you feel all better
Just take it in
And I can show you all the places
You've never been
And I can make you say everything
That you've never said
And I will let you do anything
Again and again
[Pre-Chorus:]
Now you're in, and you can't get out
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Bridge:]
Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me, love me
Don't ever go, oh, oh
Oh, yeah, yeah
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
[Chorus:]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good to me, baby, baby
You're so good
Keyword:
Lirik Avril Lavigne Hot. Lirik Lagu Hot Avril Lavigne. Lirik Hot Avril Lavigne. Avril Lavigne Hot Lyrics. Avril Lavigne Lyrics Hot.
Lirik Avril Lavigne Hot. Lirik Lagu Hot Avril Lavigne. Lirik Hot Avril Lavigne. Avril Lavigne Hot Lyrics. Avril Lavigne Lyrics Hot.
Source: Google Search Result
