[Verse 1:]
Lost in your mind
I wanna know
Am I losing my mind?
Never let me go
[Pre-Chorus:]
If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
Anywhere, whenever
Apart, but still together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
[Chorus:]
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
[Verse 2:]
Unconscious mind
I'm wide awake
Wanna feel one last time
Take my pain away
[Pre-Chorus:]
If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
Anywhere, whenever
Apart, but still together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
[Chorus:]
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone
Source: Google Search Result
Lost in your mind
I wanna know
Am I losing my mind?
Never let me go
[Pre-Chorus:]
If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
Anywhere, whenever
Apart, but still together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
[Chorus:]
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
[Verse 2:]
Unconscious mind
I'm wide awake
Wanna feel one last time
Take my pain away
[Pre-Chorus:]
If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
Anywhere, whenever
Apart, but still together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
[Chorus:]
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I'm not alone
I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone
Keyword:
Lirik Alan Walker Alone. Alan Walker Alone Lyrics. Alan Walker Lyrics Alone. Lirik Lagu Alone Alan Walker. Lirik Alone Alan Walker.
Lirik Alan Walker Alone. Alan Walker Alone Lyrics. Alan Walker Lyrics Alone. Lirik Lagu Alone Alan Walker. Lirik Alone Alan Walker.
Source: Google Search Result
