Linkin Park What I've Done - GriyaLirik

4/16/2018

Linkin Park What I've Done

Lirik Lagu Linkin Park What I've Done | GriyaLirik
[Verse 1:]
In this farewell
There's no blood, there's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth of a thousand lies

[Pre-Chorus:]
So let mercy come and wash away

[Chorus:]
What I've done
I'll face myself to cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

[Verse 2:]
Put to rest what you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty

[Pre-Chorus:]
So let mercy come and wash away

[Chorus:]
What I've done
I'll face myself to cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done

[Bridge:]
For what I've done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done

[Chorus:]
I'll face myself to cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
What I've done

[Outro:]
(Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na)
Forgiving what I've done
(Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na)
(Na na na na)

Keyword:
Lirik Linkin Park What I've Done. Lirik Lagu What I've Done Linkin Park. Lirik What I've Done Linkin Park. Linkin Park What I've Done Lyrics. Linkin Park Lyrics What I've Done.

Source: Google Search Result
Comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done